Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Raw Food - Slavic Cabbage Rolls My First Attempt -

Raw Food - Slavic Cabbage Rolls, My First Attempt - - This particular Delicious Slavic Cabbage Rolls, My First Attempt Recipe is really the solution to suit your needs who searching for healthy food regarding you. Many people desire to live healthy nevertheless hard to find suitable food. With this Slavic Cabbage Rolls, My First Attempt recipe, really you can easily prepare food at your house by simply yourself. #Slavic #Cabbage #Rolls, #My #First #Attempt #

Slavic Cabbage Rolls, My First Attempt

Ingredients

1 head of white cabbage (700 grams)
1.75 lb. (or 800 g) ground pork and ground beef mix, or use just beef
1 medium yellow onion, finely chopped
4 garlic cloves, minced
1 cup raw long grain rice, boil after measure = 2 cups cooked or 400 grams
1 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
1/2 tsp. dried marjoram
1 tsp. sweet paprika
Handful finely chopped fresh parsley
Tomato sauce to pour over the rolls before baking

Nutrition : 8 Servings

253 CALORIES / SERVING
DAILY VALUE :
  - Fat : 5g / 8%
  - Carbs : 28g / 9%
  - Protein : 25g / 50%

Preparation

Comprehensive Instruction for this Slavic Cabbage Rolls, My First Attempt recipe a person can found by clic the button below:
Click Here - Slavic Cabbage Rolls, My First Attempt

Tags: Dairy-Free #Egg-Free #Peanut-Free #Tree-Nut-Free #Soy-Free #Fish-Free #Shellfish-Free #Crustacean-Free #Celery-Free #Mustard-Free #Sesame-Free #Lupine-Free #Mollusk-Free #Alcohol-Free #Kosher # Cautions: #

No comments:

Post a Comment